Top Hotels Near Deibert Park in Florence
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Deibert Park
Reviewed on Feb 19, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 8, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Deibert Park Hotel Guide
Deibert Park is a local attraction that you'll be glad you added to your sightseeing itinerary.
It is situated in Florence, a drive of 190 miles from Montgomery, the state capital.
You don't have to travel far to discover a place to stay close to Deibert Park. There are 7 within 2 miles. The Residence Inn Florence Marriott and the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites FLORENCE NORTHEAST are just 1 mile and 1 mile away. Another handy option, the Comfort Suites Florence, is 1 mile away.
Some travelers will be pleased to find out that this area has some inexpensive accommodations. The Quality Inn Florence and the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Killen / Florence are a few establishments you should check out.
If you walk around the avenues near Deibert Park, you will soon stumble upon Starbucks. Enjoy a quick coffee break, munch on some sweet treats and appreciate the wonderful sights and sounds. When dinnertime rolls around, choose from a range of meals at Godfather's Pizza, which is in the same area. Feel free to get the party started at Kaleidoscope Custom Vapor Lounge, one of the area's most bustling bars.
Other Places to Visit near Deibert ParkBefore your trip ends, go check out some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Deibert Park:
- Children's Museum of the Shoals is an excellent place to go on a rainy day. Here, you and the kids can learn about experiments and have plenty of fun at the same time.
- If you consider yourself a shopaholic, you'll find a retail paradise at Regency Square Mall. No matter if it's general supplies, fashion or souvenirs you need, you're likely to find it here.
- If you are a fan of the architecture of historic landmarks, you ought to take a walk through Larimore Home. You'll be impressed with the workmanship of this old home.
- As the sun is setting, you can still catch Renaissance Tower standing above the skyline.
- You're likely to find something interesting happening at Shoals Conference Center which regularly holds special events.