Awful as it gets.
Posted Jun 23, 2012
- Hard to find when the taxi driver doesn't know where it is. The entrance is behind the mall.
- First night I thought the noise coming from the ceiling was from a family upstairs or so with kids so i just slept as i was too tired. When I came back to the room next day, and tried to sleep, same noise, but with a different tone. A big fat rat was in the duct way. I don't know if its one or several.
- I called the staff via phone in the room that there was a rat. They came rather fast despite the other times it took time. First thing they did was not to offer me another room, but they tried to open the duct and try to set the rat catcher, but I didn't let them do it, as rat infestation and those excretion from rats are very harmful to your body. The door was still open but I had to talk loud as they didn't try to listen and tried to just get in contact with the rat.
- Usually, I'm a quite person and don't request a lot, but this time, its a very different thing. And while the door was still open, talking loud as they never tried to listen, a had to get them to get a different room. After a couple minutes of deadly talking, a new room was offered, but this time, the room smelled like someone urinated and things was left to rot.
- No way, I was going to stay in that room, so I called them to get another room and they offered the next room. This time it was with no smell and no rat. Next morning at check out they asked how my stay was. Avoid this hotel if you don't like rats.