Find Hotels in Delphi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on May 4, 2018
History buffs will enjoy exploring Delphi, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the museums, temples, and archaeological sites. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. In Delphi, there are 57 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Delphi
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Sikelianos Museum, Delphi Archaeological Museum, and Archaeological Museum Amfissa. Notable for its historic sites, temples, and archaeological sites, the city's landmarks include Ancient Delphi, Temple of Apollo, and Sanctuary of Athena. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are St Nicolas Church and Maritime Museum of Galaxidi.
In Delphi, you'll be able to select from 57 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Artemis Hotel - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Pitho - Our customers like the breakfast and proximity to public transit at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a free manager's reception, along with free WiFi.
- Pension Hirolakas - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and walkable location.
Dressing for Delphi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Delphi each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F