Visitors to Deltota are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Royal Botanical Garden. There are 728 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Deltota
Royal Botanical Garden is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Nilambe Meditation Centre and Shri Bhakta Hanuman Temple in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Deltota, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 346 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Taylors Hill is located in the heart of Deltota. Guests who stay at this 4-star guesthouse in Deltota can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Airavata Luxury Boutique Resorts is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from central Deltota. This 4-star resort in Kandy features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Heritance Tea Factory is located 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the heart of Deltota. This 5-star hotel in Kandapola features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Deltota
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Deltota gets about 2.44 inches of rain per year
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F