Get an overview of this hotelDowntown hotel in historic bank building
Popular property highlights
Close to slopes and stores
This downtown, nonsmoking boutique hotel is 1 block from 16th Street Mall and a little more than an hour's drive from Summit County's four ski areas, making it a favorite for skiers and shoppers alike.
Complimentary cookies and milk buffet
Complimentary perks at Magnolia Hotel Denver include nightly cookies and a milk buffet. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Plenty of pillows
Premium linens and abundant pillows top the beds in the 297 guestrooms, all nonsmoking. Guestrooms at Magnolia Hotel feature granite-topped desks, 42-inch TVs, bathrobes, and city or courtyard views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Magnolia Hotel Denver
This 12-story Magnolia Hotel occupies a 1911 bank building, considered Denver's first “skyscraper.” The 16th Street Mall, a pedestrian-friendly outdoor mall with department stores, boutiques, restaurants, and casual cafés, is one block away. The Colorado Convention Center is three blocks away.
Dining option is also available for lunch and dinner, where guests can savor American cuisine.
The hotel offers 10,000 square feet of meeting space, including the 250-seat Magnolia Ballroom, which is in a separate building across 17th Street. On-site self parking and valet parking are available (surcharges).
- Meeting rooms 9
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 297
- Number of floors - 12
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 952
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Free train station pickup
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Year Built 1911
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10250
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
The Magnolia Hotel Denver serves a nightly cookies and milk buffet.
Harry's Bar and Grill - Colorful restaurant, retro-mod lounge featuring cocktails, appetizers,light dares, lunch and dinner. Popular spot for after-work drinks.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests have secured 24-hour access to Magnolia Hotel's fitness center, which includes a spacious lobby, cardio equipment, weight machines, strategically placed televisions, and women's and men's locker rooms.
A bicycling and running path runs along Cherry Creek, five blocks away. The South Platte River, popular for whitewater rafting, is accessible about one mile northwest of downtown. Bike paths and parks line the river.
The 314-acre City Park, less than five miles from downtown Denver, is home to a golf course, tennis and horseshoe courts, playgrounds, two lakes, and sport fields. The Denver Zoo and Denver Museum of Nature and Science are also located there.
Summit County, a little more than an hour west of Denver, offers four popular ski areas: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, and Arapahoe Basin. Vail is 100 miles west of Denver.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 0.00 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Denver Magnolia Hotel
- Magnolia Denver
- Magnolia Hotel
- Magnolia Hotel Denver
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.