Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelTrendy downtown Denver hotel near attractions
Popular property highlights
This downtown Denver hotel is adjacent to the Denver Center for Performing Arts, 1 block from the Colorado Convention Center, and 2 blocks from the 16th Street Mall and LoDo's historic district.
The Curtis' signature dining spot, The Corner Office Martini Bar & Restaurant, serves contemporary American and regional cuisine. Limited room service is available.
The 336 new (2006) guestrooms offer flat-screen TVs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and alarm clock radios with MP3 docking stations. Rooms may have mountain or city views.
- Quiet location
- Onsite bar
- Overall value of stay
- Comfy beds
The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Located in downtown Denver, The Curtis - a Doubletree Hotel is within one mile of area attractions including the Colorado Convention Center, Coors Field, Pepsi Center, the financial district, and the Denver Art Museum.
Amenities at this smoke-free hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and luggage storage. The Corner Office, the hotel's signature restaurant, serves contemporary American and regional cuisine. The Curtis - a Doubletree Hotel offers a 24-hour business center and 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space.
Self parking and Valet parking is available onsite (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 15
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2323
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 336
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 16
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Corner Office Martini & Bar Restaurant - The hotel's signature dining spot. Serving contemporary American and regional cuisine.
Starbucks - A Starbucks is onsite and is open from 6:00 AM until 6:00 PM.
Room service is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Denver's plentiful recreation options include the South Platte Valley, less than a mile from downtown, featuring river-lined bike paths and parks, popular for whitewater rafting and kayaking. City Park, less than 5 miles away on 314 acres, offers a golf course, tennis courts, horseshoes, baseball, football and soccer fields, two lakes, picnicking, playgrounds, and the Denver Zoo and Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Summit County, a little more than 1 hour west of Denver, includes four popular ski areas: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, and Arapahoe Basin. Vail is 100 miles west of Denver.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day, plus a deposit of USD 25 per night
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $9 and USD $20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 36.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
- Curtis Denver
- Curtis Denver Hotel
- Curtis Hilton
- Curtis Hotel
- Curtis Hotel Denver
- Denver Curtis
- Denver DoubleTree Curtis
- DoubleTree Curtis Denver
- Hilton Curtis Denver
- Hotel Curtis Denver
- Curtis Denver DoubleTree Hilton Hotel
- Curtis DoubleTree Hilton Hotel
- Curtis Denver DoubleTree Hilton
- Curtis DoubleTree Hilton
- Curtis Hotel Denver Co
- The Curtis Hotel Denver
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.