staying there for over five years, this time......
Posted Sep 24, 2016 on Hotels
“been staying here for over five years, but this time......”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Toilet seat in one bathroom is broken
Vent panel over microwave is broken. When door was opened, the panel fell down on me. My husband taped it up.
When we moved in, 5 of the windows were unlocked! Being on the ground floor, someone could have broken in had we not locked them.
There was no courtesy/information book in the room.
There are no directions for proper use/settings for the coffee maker.
The room had places that were not clean. There was dust on the refrigerator, lamps and tables. The top of the refrigerator was disgusting with food stains and looked like it had never ever been cleaned.
The breakfast on the holiday, Monday, September 5, was very poor. Even as early as 8 am, the food had run out and they could never keep up after that so when we went back to check again, for example, the eggs tray was empty. It was like this was your first ever busy holiday!
On a positive note, whenever, we had a request at the front desk, the service was always prompt and polite.