HORRIBLE!!!!! Don't do it!!!!
Posted Jul 18, 2016
When we arrived to our room, there was blood stains on the sheet, mold on the bathroom ceiling, shower floor felt as though we were going to fall through, room was so muggy feeling everything felt damp, no frig was in every room as it was stated, breakfast was a huge JOKE, hot tub was broken and the place was right off the interstate so you couldn't sit outside on the patio without yelling to the person next to you as it was so loud. The staff was not friendly or helpful nor ever at the front desk. The phone rang constantly as nobody was ever at the front to answer it. The front doors were also not automatic making it extremely difficult to hold the door open to get all your luggage and bags in!
GROSS.....GROSS.....GROSS!!! Not worth even $1 to stay at this place. Needs to be burned down!!!!!