- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Pearl Beach
- 1 min walk
- Plage de Rifflet
- 11 min walk
- Fort Royal Beach
- 3 min drive
- Pointe-a-Pitre (PTP-Pointe-a-Pitre Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Deshaies, Rose des Vents is in a rural location and on the waterfront. Those looking for an activity can check out Espace Thermo Ludique René, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Leeward Islands and Pearl Beach.Visit our Deshaies travel guide
- Pearl Beach - 1 min walk
- Plage de Rifflet - 11 min walk
- Fort Royal Beach - 3 min drive
- Plage de Tillet - 3 min drive
- Grande Anse Beach - 4 min drive
- Pointe-a-Pitre (PTP-Pointe-a-Pitre Intl.) - 36 min drive
About this property
Rose des Vents
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 8 PM. <br />
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per day
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Rose Vents B&B Deshaies
- Rose Vents Deshaies
- Rose Vents
- Rose des Vents Deshaies
- Rose des Vents Bed & breakfast
- Rose des Vents Bed & breakfast Deshaies
Great quiet place to stay
Vasco welcomed me warmly with good English when I arrived. The room was spacious and the bed comfortable and the kitchenette was stocked with a few basics. My room had a nice private outdoor area which I didn't use and there were some common areas as well. parking was on the street across the road.
Pros: The size and layout
Cons: Everything was in good condition, but a little old. Given the price range and the age and character of the building it was perfectly adequate.
Location: Great beach and walks, plenty of restaurants nearby.