Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBusiness-friendly Dearborn hotel (formerly the Hyatt Regency Dearborn) with indoor pool
Popular property highlights
Henry Ford Museum
Shopping is across the street. This hotel is 12 miles from downtown Detroit, where the Detroit Red Wings and Lions play, and 11 miles from DTW airport.
The hotel's fitness center with sauna is connected to a large indoor pool. An upscale restaurant offers regional Italian fare, and the coffee bar offers wireless Internet access. Archimedes Bar & Lounge serves martinis.
40-inch flat-screen Smart TVs
Guestrooms at this Dearborn hotel feature WiFi, roomy work desks, and flat-screen Smart TVs. Bathrooms have deep tubs, 2 vanities, and eco-friendly bath amenities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Edward Hotel and Convention Center
Edward Hotel and Convention Center's large, heated splash pool with spa tub is surrounded by a brick terrace, greenery, and lounge chairs. Adjacent to the pool is a fitness center with a sauna. Guests can stay connected via wireless Internet access in the lobby and BREW coffee shop.
Convention, meeting and event rooms cover 62,000 square feet (5,760 square meters). Complimentary outdoor self parking is available during guests' stay, as well as valet parking for a surcharge. The property is smoke-free.
The Fairlane Town Center, across the street, contains department stores, specialty shops, restaurants, and a movie theater. Comerica Park, Ford Field, and Joe Louis Arena are 15 minutes from the hotel.
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 40
- Year Built 1976
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (meters) - 6
- Free long-term parking
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 62,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 772
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 14
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Giulio & Sons Italian Chophouse - This upscale yet relaxed dining room serves regional Italian fare and a local organic menu for breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner. Hand-painted murals depict Italy's countryside. Fresh pasta, steaks, seafood, and antipasti. Market Stand offers abundant buffet lunch and dessert bar. Private dining available in a wine cellar–style room with grapevines trailing across the ceiling.
BREW - Sunny self-service coffee bar with café seating overlooking landscaped courtyard. Starbucks Coffee®, pastries, juices, sodas, and light lunch fare. Open early morning until early afternoon.
Nearby Things to Do
A large, free-form indoor pool is surrounded by a brick terrace, greenery, and lounge chairs. Adjacent to the pool is a well-equipped, mirrored fitness center with treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical and step machines, a Universal machine, free weights, a sauna, and TVs. Glass-block walls provide natural light and privacy. Locker rooms have showers, dressing areas, restrooms, and towels.
Several highly ranked golf courses are within a short drive. The 18-hole Dearborn Hills Golf Club is four miles away. Warren Valley, with two 18-hole courses, is six miles away. TPC golf course is within 2 miles, and Taylor Meadows, with pro shop, hitting station with net, and putting green, is eight miles away. The concierge can direct guests to a nearby jogging path.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 35.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay), plus a deposit of USD 35 per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakage deposit: USD 50 per day
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 for adults, USD 10 and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 35 per day
- Pet fee: USD 35.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per day
- Adoba Dearborn Detroit
- Adoba Dearborn Hotel
- Adoba Dearborn/Detroit Dearborn
- Adoba Hotel
- Adoba Hotel Dearborn
- Adoba Hotel Dearborn/Detroit
- Adoba Hotel Dearborn/Detroit Dearborn
- Dearborn Hotel Adoba
- Hotel Adoba
- Hotel Adoba Dearborn
- Dearborn Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Dearborn
- Edward Village Michigan Hotel
- Royal Dearborn Hotel
- Royal Dearborn
- Edward Village Hotel
- Edward Village
- Hyatt Regency Dearborn Hotel
- Royal Dearborn Hotel Convention Center
- Edward Hotel Dearborn
- Edward Hotel
- Edward Dearborn
- Edward Village Michigan
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).