Sleeping in Cigarettes
Posted Nov 16, 2015
Although the room was non-smoking, the last occupant didn't heed the sign, and Housekeeping didn't do anything about it. So as the last person to check in for the evening, I got it. The wall of smoke hit me from the hallway upon entry. Desk staff wasn't surprised when I was right back in front of them with the observation, gave me the night free, and moved me to another room the next night. My sinuses took a bruising for days afterwards. Bed was very firm, giving me sore body parts to go along with my aching head. Breakfast was mediocre, even for a LaQuinta. Will not be returning, next time in town will stay at one of the other hotels in the area even if they are a few dollars ore. You get what you pay for.