Find Hotels Near Devonshire Dome, Buxton from $55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Devonshire Dome
Top Hotels Close to Devonshire Dome
Devonshire Dome Hotel Guide
Devonshire Dome is a local attraction you'll certainly be glad you added to your sightseeing schedule.
It is located in Peak District, approximately 20 miles away from Manchester. If you're keen to get away from the city, this might be the destination for you.
If you're considering staying someplace close by, you'll find 7 hotels within 2 miles of Devonshire Dome. The Old Hall Hotel and the Best Western Buxton Lee Wood Hotel are just 0.1 miles and 0.2 miles away. Another handy option, the Britannia Palace Hotel Buxton & Spa, is 0.1 miles away.
If globetrotting's your main concern and you're hoping to save a few dollars on accommodation, then there are some budget hotels in the area. Why not head on over to the Portland Hotel, which is 0.2 miles away, or the Hawthorn Farm Guest House, which is 0.6 miles away?
If all you want to do is chill out in a luxurious and snug environment, you might want to look into booking a room at one of the upmarket hotels. Check out the facilities and latest offers at the Old Hall Inn and the Staden Grange.
Tourists visiting Devonshire Dome often enjoy delicious coffees and treats at The Tea Chest, just a convenient stroll away. Later on in the evening, get a table at one of the local eateries. Try some new dishes and nourish yourself with a hearty meal at Dome Restaurant. Afterwards, wander to Monk Buxton and get a cocktail or two.
Other Places to Visit near Devonshire DomeDevonshire Dome isn't the only noteworthy thing to do in the vicinity:
- Regardless of whether you prefer the solos composed for a soprano or an orchestral performance, Buxton Opera House offers a variety of acts.
- Whether you live and breathe history or just started becoming curious about the subject, The Crescent, a historically significant building, is an attraction you'll want to see.
- Spend a day at St Ann's Well, where the liveliness of the great outdoors and the beauty of animals collide.
- Take a walk through the beautiful gardens of Pavilion Gardens. Have a look at the wide range of plants, have a picnic with friends or simply enjoy some peace and quiet.
- There are many events, stories and people that helped mould this area into what it is today. Wander through the impressive collection at Buxton Museum and Art Gallery to learn about this past.
Many travelers find their way to Devonshire Dome by rail. It's 0.2 miles from Buxton, the nearest station.