- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Bengal Blueberry
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Free Airport Shuttle
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Premium Twin Room
Deluxe Room, Accessible, City View
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Dhaka, Hotel Bengal Blueberry is connected to the convention center. Baridhara Central Mosque and Gulshan Circle 1 are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Gulshan South Paka Market D.N.C.C. and Jamuna Future Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Bangladesh Army Stadium or Sher-e-Bangla Cricket Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including whale-watching.Visit our Dhaka travel guide
- United Hospital - 12 min walk
- Baridhara Park - 11 min drive
- Gulshan Circle 1 - 11 min drive
- Bangladesh Navy Headquarter - 20 min drive
- Bangladesh Army Stadium - 20 min drive
- Airport Railway Station - 25 min drive
- Dhaka (DAC-Shahjalal Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Hotel Bengal Blueberry
Awards and affiliations
- Hotel Bengal Blueberry is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Hotel good, beware hotel.com
Hotel.com offer this hotel with complimentary features that you are told are payable extra & I mean a lot extra when you are 6000 miles away from UK at the hotel !!! Waste of time. Bengal Blueberry is lovely though.