Travelers to Dholhiyadhoo will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dholhiyadhoo
Places to visit in the larger region include Velaa Private Island and Orimasvaru Island Pier. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Dholhiyadhoo, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 6 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from central Dholhiyadhoo. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Iru Fushi can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Velaa Private Island is located 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the heart of Dholhiyadhoo. This 5-star resort in Fushivelavaru Island features a private beach, a golf course, and free breakfast.
- Sabba Summer Suite Maldives is 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the center of Dholhiyadhoo. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Fodhdhoo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Dholhiyadhoo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 78°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 77°F at night
- About 75.16 inches of rain falls on Dholhiyadhoo each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are November and December with an average of 77°F