When you consider your future holiday, you probably see yourself strolling through downtown, taking note of the lovely world or the monuments wherever you look. But there's one feature you've been especially anticipating: Dickinson College. You've wanted to escape there for a while, and now is finally the time to tick it off.
Find Your Perfect Dickinson College Lodging
Hotels near Dickinson College
Dickinson College is a good spot to visit.
To get there, you'll need to head off the beaten track and head to Carlisle, 20 miles from the state capital, Harrisburg.
With 6 places to stay within 2 miles of Dickinson College, you'll spend less time traveling and more time having fun. One of the more popular choices is the Carlisle House, just 0.4 miles away. Other great options are the Comfort Suites Downtown Carlisle, 0.4 miles away, and the Sleep Inn Carlisle, only 1 mile away.
Without eating into your savings, you'll get the chance to unpack and lie down for a while at one of the area's budget hotels. Two popular choices are the Days Inn Carlisle South, 1 mile away, and the Super 8 Carlisle-South, situated just 1 mile away.
Just 0.9 miles away is the Thornwald Mansion, a remarkably comfortable high-end hotel that features a pleasing selection of the finer things in life.
Before you head to Dickinson College, grab a strong coffee at Back Door Cafe (156 West High Street, Carlisle). Seal the night with a delicious meal at Market Cross Pub & Brewery (113 North Hanover Street, Carlisle). This restaurant is only 0.4 miles away from Dickinson College, making it an accessible choice.
Before you move on, take a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Cumberland County Historical Society Museum contains an impressive range of historical displays, allowing visitors to experience the events and stories that shaped this area.
- Go and try out the thrilling rides and games at Carlisle Fairgrounds.
- Pre-arrange a tour of Carlisle Barracks and learn about the stories of the events and people which have played an integral role in the area's military history.
- Army Heritage and Education Center exhibits a fascinating military collection. Even if you are anti-war, you are sure to admire the science behind its military hardware.
- If your kids are fond of games, spend time at Sports Emporium.
Our registry of rooms in Harrisburg - Hershey furnishes everything you need, so you'll certainly get locales near Dickinson College that you'll love. You shouldn't be by yourself lots of visitors stop by to get away from daily life. Need help making a decision? We've got all the inside information you could ever want. Once you are ready to make your booking, rest easy: multiple travelers would propose their Harrisburg - Hershey hotel to their friends or family members.
- And we have relaxing spaces for everyone, including large families and individuals.
- Rooms in Harrisburg - Hershey hotels are always neat and clean.
- The guest services at accommodation around Dickinson College will be awesome, as you might anticipate near such a magnificent feature.
With Expedia's big roster of hotels near Dickinson College, your desired place is waiting.
Interesting Harrisburg - Hershey
With Dickinson College checked off your list, you'll still have things to do in Harrisburg - Hershey.
- Take a look at all the tours near Harrisburg - Hershey so you can truly experience everything available in the area.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to conclude the exploration; when the sun rises, get enlightened about Harrisburg - Hershey's life story.
- Use an afternoon to plot one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon find Harrisburg - Hershey also knows some things about special hospitality.
Arrange your things, wave goodbye to the views you're used to and usher in more than a few new landscapes. You'll never regret planning a vacation to Harrisburg - Hershey, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Dickinson College from Expedia. Reserve now!