Top Hotels Near Digne Cathedral in Digne-les-Bains
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Digne Cathedral
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 12, 2020
Digne Cathedral Hotel Guide
Figuring out what attractions to visit during your vacation is always tricky, but Digne Cathedral is one place you'll be happy you put on your itinerary.
To see it for yourself, you'll have to travel 380 miles away from the national capital, Paris, and into a destination known as Digne-les-Bains.
The Gambetta Apartments is a well-known and handy local accommodation option. This budget-friendly establishment is great for those keen to save some cash, and it's located just 0.5 miles away.
After seeing Digne Cathedral, Cafe de France (12 Place Général de Gaulle, Digne-les-Bains) is an ideal place to refuel with a light bite to make it through the rest of the day. If that's not going to cut it, order one of the specials at La Chauviniere (52 Rue de l'Hubac, Digne-les-Bains). You'll find this frequently mentioned restaurant just 0.1 miles from Digne Cathedral.
Other Places to Visit near Digne CathedralYou need not venture very far from Digne Cathedral to find other things to see and do in this vicinity:
- Whether you are an art lover or just like viewing beautiful creations, Musee Gassendi is a gallery that is worth your time.
- Peruse the displays at Fondation Alexandra David-Néel.
- The Musee Alexandra David-Neel makes for an interesting place to visit and admire the fascinating displays.
- Reserve Naturelle Geologique de Haute-Provence is a wonderful place for a family day out. You'll be able to enjoy the outdoors and learn how this significant area is being cautiously managed.
- Do you want a break from sightseeing? Pause for a moment as you step through the gates of Jardin des papillons, a spectacular private garden.
To reach Digne Cathedral by rail, catch the train and disembark at Gare de Digne. The stop is within walking distance and one of the most reliable ways to get to the attraction.