Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Hotel is great and the only one in this location right by the lake with the most beautiful view of lake and mountains. Hotel has everything you would need to relax....great rooms ...nice and comfortable....bed is very comfortable. Great breakfast with lot's of choices. Lot's of things to do besides ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Dillon accommodation! Finding the right place to stay during your Summit County escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Dillon. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Dillon hotels even allow you to bring multiple pets along for your stay.
- Summit County is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a hotel where you and your pets can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Dillon has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.7. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Summit County has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Dillon is popular among pet parents like you. Since last year, 1,513% more sightseers have been exploring area attractions and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?