Families will find kid-friendly activities in Dillsboro, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront. Relaxing and quaint, this city will delight tourists with its mountain views, shopping, and restaurants.
- You'll find 586 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cherokee
- The closest major airport is in Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 41 mi (66.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson), 51 mi (82.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dillsboro
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Oaks Gallery is a favorite for retail therapy. You'll also find Poteet Memorial Park and Heinzelmannchen Brewery in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Dillsboro. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus River Escape Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Jarrett House - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Dillsboro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 54.21 inches of rain falls on Dillsboro each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F