Sentido Jerba Beach
Posted Jul 24, 2016 on Hotels
Top notch hotel in Jerba. Sentido never disappoints in Tunisia. My thoughts.
1. Location is very good. Hotel is right at the beach. 1 minute walk to pool and 2 minutes to the beach from the furthest room. Very hard to beat.
2. Hotel shoes some signs of age, but is very well kept and maintained. Room service was good but unpredictable.
3. Food is generally good
4. Entertainment was excellent and packed, with the team constantly busy working very hard to go above and beyond customer expectations. Special thanks to Foufa (safa), Sousou, Chouchou and the boys of course.
5. Checkin was a breeze, despite our late arrival. Special thanks to Douraid at the reception and his supervisor who were very accommodating in getting us great rooms with extra space. They even accommodated our special request for late checkout. Mariem provided tips on the neighborhood and background on the hotel.
Areas of improvements:
1. As jelly fish are sprawling all over the Mediterranean basin (not just Tunisia) due to man caused environmental imbalance, i recommend to the hotel to install nets around the swimming areas so people don't get hurt. The type of medusa that i explored personally are extrememtly dangerous. For my stay, jelly fish were far out, and did not venture too close to the swimming area so no issues, but watch out.