Visitors can enjoy all that Djibouti has to offer including the casinos, ecotours, and waterfront. In Djibouti, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Djibouti (JIB-Ambouli), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Djibouti
Favorite places to visit in the city include Hamoudi Mosque, Central Market, and Port of Djibouti. Additionally, you might want to add Stade du Ville to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Djibouti. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Atlantic Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Djibouti Palace Kempinski - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Acacias Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Djibouti
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 104°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 107°F during the day and 83°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 94°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Djibouti gets about 15.28 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 104°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F