Visitors to Dnipro are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, temples, and monuments.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in Dnipro
- The closest major airport is in Dnepropetrovsk (DNK-Dnepropetrovsk Intl.), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dnipro
Favorite places to visit in the city include Dnipro Arena, Globy Park, and National History Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Dnepropetrovsk National Univesity to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Dnipro. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Most City Apart-Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to 5 restaurants and parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Tsunami Spa Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 5 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Litera - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and 24-hour room service, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its walkable location.
Dressing for Dnipro
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Dnipro gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F