Traveling can often be stressful! When it's time for a bit of nature-time, delight in the peace at Don Pedro Island State Park.
While you may not have heard of Placida, the place in which it is located, it's likely that you are familiar with the state capital, Tallahassee, 280 miles away.
There are about 4 hotels for you to stay at that wil place you just 6 miles from Don Pedro Island State Park. Have a look at the Palm Manor Resort and Motel 6 Englewood, FL.
Other Places to Visit near Don Pedro Island State Park
During your time here, you'll come to realize there's loads more than just Don Pedro Island State Park to visit:
- Make sure to get a photo or two of the boats parked in the docks during your time at Gasparilla Marina.
- On a pleasant day when the sun is shining bright, head to Stump Pass Beach State Park for a few relaxing hours.
- Head to the island of Gasparilla Island and explore the area.
- Cedar Point Environmental Park is an ample outside area where you and your friends can participate in a selection of activities.
- Oyster Creek Regional Park, a popular urban park, is visited by tourists and local community members. Pack a picnic basket and unwind in these green surroundings.