Find Kid-Friendly Hotels & Resorts in Doolin from $78
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Hotels with Babysitting Services in Doolin
Hotels with Connecting Rooms
- Riverdale FarmhouseGortaclob,, Doolin, County ClareGet Rates
Where Should We Stay in Doolin?
If you've been thinking about a vacation with your kids, Doolin is a good choice. The boating, excursions, and island setting are just a few things that make this an attractive vacation destination for families. Fly into Shannon (SNN), which is located 28.6 mi (46 km) from the city center. You can use Expedia to find a place to stay in Doolin that has all the amenities your family wants, whether that's air conditioning or a kitchen in your room.
When Should We Visit Doolin?
You're probably hoping for good weather for your family vacation. You can use these tips to decide when to grab the kids and head to Doolin.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 66°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 37°F
- Driest months: April, July, June, and May, with an average rainfall of 2.28 inches
- Rainiest months: December, January, October, and November, with an average rainfall of 3.75 inches
What Should We See and Do in Doolin?
While you are vacationing in Doolin, you and the family might want to see interesting spots such as Mountain View Horse Riding Centre and Lahinch Surf School. Make sure you have lots of time for activities like Lahinch Seaworld and Kilfenora Burren Centre.Doolin is also known for the: