Find Hotels Near Door County Brewing Company, Baileys Harbor
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Door County Brewing Company
Top Hotels Close to Door County Brewing Company
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 18, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Door County Brewing Company Hotel Guide
You're going to need a tiny break from the young ones here and there. Door County Brewing Company should be the ticket.
While you might not be familiar with Baileys Harbor, the place in which it is located, you are probably familiar with the state capital, Madison, 180 miles away.
Book a hotel in the immediate vicinity. There are 3 to choose from. The Beachfront Inn and Square Rigger Harbor Motel are possible candidates and they are within 2 miles of Door County Brewing Company.
There's no need to spend every hard-earned dollar on your hotel. You can stay at one of the convenient budget accommodation options that are in the surrounding area. Some places that come highly recommended include the Parkwood Lodge - Door County and the Maxwelton Braes Lodge and Golf Course.
Bearded Heart Coffee is a well-known spot that is near Door County Brewing Company. Travelers looking for a pick-me-up come here for robust coffee and sweet treats. Later on at night, head to one of the close-by dining spots. Try some of the local flavors and give your body the hearty meal it deserves at Harbor Fish Market & Grille. If you're not ready to go to sleep, wander to Baileys Harbor Cornerstone Pub.
Other Places to Visit near Door County Brewing CompanyBefore your flight departs, check out some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to Door County Brewing Company:
- Need a change in scenery? Go outside and appreciate the refreshing breeze at Ridges Sanctuary.
- It doesn't matter if it's a musical, comedy or tragedy, a night at Door Shakespeare is a wonderful way to spend a few hours.
- If you like to discover local wines and like to have a few drinks with friends, Stone's Throw Winery is for you.
- Cana Island Lighthouse is a lovely historic local landmark that is worth a stop-off if you can.
- Be entertained at the Hands On Art Studio by the dynamic program of local exhibits and music shows, and if you are feeling inspired, get involved in one of their workshops.