Top Hotels Near Door County Maritime Museum in Sturgeon Bay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Door County Maritime Museum
Top Hotels Close to Door County Maritime Museum
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 27, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 8, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 9, 2020
Door County Maritime Museum Hotel Guide
If Door County Maritime Museum is high on your to-do list, you might like to learn a bit more about it.
It's in Sturgeon Bay. If you're visiting the state capital, Madison, you'll need to venture 160 miles to experience it.
If you're looking to stay someplace nearby, you'll find upwards of 10 potential accommodations within 2 miles of Door County Maritime Museum. The Sawyer House Bed & Breakfast and the AmericInn Lodge & Suites Sturgeon Bay are 0.2 miles and 1 mile away. Another convenient option, the Best Western Maritime Inn, is 2 miles away.
If you're like the vast majority of the population, money-spending is invariably a significant consideration. There are a couple of lower-priced accommodation options here that will certainly come in handy. The Super 8 - Sturgeon Bay is one possibility, situated 0.6 miles away. If that doesn't suit your needs, you could look into the Quality Inn & Suites, which is just 0.9 miles away.
The Chanticleer Guest House, only 3 miles away, is an upscale accommodation option that that offers its guests the absolute best when it comes to both service and amenities.
Very few travelers can tolerate a busy day of tours and walking without a caffeine fix. Bluefront Cafe is the perfect relaxation spot because it is near Door County Maritime Museum. If you’re feeling particularly hungry, reserve a table at Kinara Urban Eatery, which is also in the area. Relax with a round of drinks from Greystone Castle.
Other Places to Visit near Door County Maritime MuseumHere's a list of some of the additional things you can do in proximity to Door County Maritime Museum:
- Step into the past and discover the story behind Sturgeon Bay Bridge, one of the region's most historically valuable engineering feats.
- If you're a lover of live theater, you should catch a show at Third Avenue Playhouse.
- Door County Historical Museum has intriguing exhibits on the events that made this area what it is today.
- Feast your eyes on all kinds of pretty, sweet-smelling flowers at Briggsville Gardens. The gardens are a sight for sore eyes.
- You won't want to miss the chance to catch sight of superb flower gardens that are flourishing at The Garden Door.