Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with full-service spa and fitness center
Located in the heart of Bergerac, this spa hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Eglise Notre-Dame, Cyrano de Bergerac Statue, and Musée du Vin et de la Batellerie. Musee d'Anthropologie du Tabac and Bergerac Maison des Vins are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a full-service spa, this hotel has a fitness center and a sauna. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, a meeting room, and a computer station.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and safes. Satellite TV, coffee makers, and phones are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Spa du Commerce
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Spa du Commerce features a sauna and a fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, a television in a common area, and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 14 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 7 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 7.00 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.04 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 7.00 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 14 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 20 per person and includes use of:
- Hotel Spa du Commerce
- Hotel Spa du Commerce Bergerac
- Spa du Commerce
- Spa du Commerce Bergerac
- Hotel Spa Commerce Bergerac
- Hotel Spa Commerce
- Spa Commerce Bergerac
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.