Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with 3 restaurants and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in the historical district, this romantic hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Brantome Abbey and within 9 mi (15 km) of Chateau de Bourdeilles and Boschaud Abbey. Chateau de Puyguilheim and La Grotte de Villars are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Along with 3 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a business center, free use of bicycles, and dry cleaning.
All 20 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Moulin de l'Abbaye
Renovations & Closures
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This romantic hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Le Moulin de l'Abbaye is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite venue - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Au Fil du Temps - This bistro serves lunch and dinner.
Au Fil de l Eau - Overlooking the garden, this bistro serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15.00 per accommodation, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.32 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 22 and EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per night
- Moulin l'Abbaye
- Moulin l'Abbaye Brantome
- Moulin l'Abbaye Hotel
- Moulin l'Abbaye Hotel Brantome
- Le Moulin De l`Abbaye Hotel Brantome
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.