Get an overview of this hotelHotel with restaurant, walk to Bournemouth International Centre
Situated near the beach, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum, Bournemouth International Centre, and Bournemouth Beach. Bournemouth Pavillion Theater and St. Peter's Church are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and WiFi in public areas. Other amenities include self parking, a children's club, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 60 rooms provide pillowtop beds, WiFi, and TVs. Room service, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Russell Court Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Bournemouth hotel also offers a children's club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Children's club
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 5 for multiple hours )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 5 for multiple hours )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Russel Court Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 7.50 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
This hotel will place an authorization for the cost of the first night's stay for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 7.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 (for 8 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5 (for 8 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 8 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 7.50 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Russell Court Bournemouth
- Russell Court Hotel
- Russell Court Hotel Bournemouth
- Russell Court
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.