When you envision a fresh place, you probably picture yourself wandering through downtown, gazing up at the architecture or the lovely nature all around you. But Douglass Theater is one draw you are especially looking forward to. For years, it's been on your bucket list, and right now is finally the day to mark it finished.
Lodging at Douglass Theater
Hotels near Douglass Theater
Travel stories can be found in in many different shapes and sizes. You'll have plenty of memories after you've visited Douglass Theater.
To discover it for yourself, you'll need to head to Macon, which is 75 miles from the state capital of Atlanta.
You don't have to panic about finding a hotel. There are 3 right in the area. The 1842 Inn and Marriott Macon City Center are definitely solid choices, and they're only 2 miles from Douglass Theater.
If you and your family are traveling frugally, you'll find a few suitable accommodation options not too far away. A few establishments that come recommended include the Hampton Inn Suites Macon I75 North and the Hilton Garden Inn Macon/Mercer University.
Improve your chances of getting a good night's sleep by booking a room at one of the upmarket hotels, found only a few minutes away away. Those who stay at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Macon or the Residence Inn by Marriott Macon will experience only the finest in service and amenities.
Only 0.2 miles from Douglass Theater, Roasted Cafe & Lounge (442 2nd Street, Macon) offers sleepy tourists hot coffees and sweet treats. If that isn't enough, order one of the specials at Rookery (543 Cherry Street, Macon). You'll find this popular restaurant just 0.2 miles from Douglass Theater.
Make certain you put aside time in your itinerary to check out some of the other things that are available in the vicinity of Douglass Theater:
- Learn about the sporting glories of yesteryear at Georgia Sports Hall of Fame, fun for newbies or lifelong fans.
- Harriet Tubman Museum is a good spot to experience when it's grey and raining.
- Tranquil inside and easily visible from a distance, St. Joseph's Catholic Church is not just a place of prayer, but an unmissable tourist attraction too.
- Pay a visit to Cannonball House, a prominent historic property that you can view from the inside.
- If you like historic buildings, you might want to walk through Hay House. You'll be inspired by the workmanship of this old home.
Our registry of rooms in Macon delivers all that you require, so you're sure to have accommodation near Douglass Theater that you'll fall in love with. Macon was a pretty popular place last year, so you shouldn't be the only one searching. Need help deciding? Get the guidance you're looking for. You can rest easy once the time comes to make your reservation, too: countless sightseers endorse their Macon hotel.
- In search of room contentment plus cleanliness? We have it here.
- The guest service at lodging near Douglass Theater will be wonderful, which is fitting for such a fine landmark.
- "Clean, fresh, and primed to greet you" is how Macon hotels will be waiting.
Hotels close to Macon saw more visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's understandable why. You can stay right at your favored spot with Expedia's vast catalogue of hotels near Douglass Theater.
You'll still have lots to do in Macon with Douglass Theater checked off your schedule.
- Macon excursions have been kept secret until recently, but the number of visits has been taking off, meaning the time to book is now.
- Enjoy a night out on the town to conclude your exploration with a bang; next day, get informed about regional history.
- Macon also knows a thing or two about personalized service after you spend some time on its a full itinerary of activities.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Macon, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Douglass Theater from Expedia. Prepare to wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and usher in some new photo opportunities!