This is a motel
Posted Nov 24, 2016
As soon as we enter I notice that the room was dirty, spider webs on the walls, very old iron board, microwave took forever to warm up my food, floors were not mop before we enter and after in the two days we stay there. Bath tub was clogged and I let the housekeeper know about it. They never took care of the problems. We had no shampoo, just one tiny bar soap for two people. The people in the small office is very unfriendly, they did not say hi at all!! The bedding is too old.