Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and indoor pool
Popular property highlights
Situated in a national park, this eco-friendly hotel is 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Dwingelderveld and within 20 mi (32 km) of Church of Sint-Clemenskerk and Villa Rams Woerthe. Herinneringscentrum Kamp Westerbork and TT Circuit Assen are also within 20 mi (32 km).
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 42 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs, and hair dryers. Other amenities available to guests include phones, desks, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant De Borken
In addition to an indoor pool, Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant De Borken provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
6 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1970
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Coffee shop or café
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Restaurant de Borken - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Borken
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Borken Dwingeloo
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Borken Hotel
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Borken Hotel Dwingeloo
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.