Get an overview of this hotel3-star Dresden hotel in Cotta with 2 restaurants
Located in Cotta, this spa hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Elbamare and within 3 mi (5 km) of Luckner Park and Theater in der Fabrik. Theater Junge Generation and Railway Museum Dresden-Altstadt are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and a poolside bar. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, coffee/tea in a common area, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 14 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and private yards. Guests can enjoy fireplaces, and other standard amenities include balconies or patios, sitting areas, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hexenhaus features a full-service spa. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This Dresden hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
Hexenhaus has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1646
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 3 per day )
Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Soundproofed rooms
- Digital TV service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Hexenhaus - This theme restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open select days.
Herrenhaus - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Badescheune. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a mud bath and a sauna.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 4 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Dresden. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 22 per accommodation, per stay (varies per unit size)
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9,50 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 4 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 9.50 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Hexenhaus Dresden
- Hexenhaus Hotel
- Hexenhaus Hotel Dresden
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.