- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of The Student Hotel Dresden
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Double Room
Deluxe Studio, 1 King Bed
Standard Twin Room
Standard Double Room
About this area
In the historical district, The Student Hotel Dresden is in Dresden's Altstadt neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Notable landmarks in the area include Church of Our Lady and Dresden Castle, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Semper Opera House. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at EnergieVerbund Arena or Heinz-Steyer-Stadium.
- Altmarkt-Galerie Dresden - 6 min walk
- Old Market Square - 7 min walk
- Kulturpalast Dresden - 9 min walk
- Dresden Castle - 11 min walk
- New Market Square - 12 min walk
- Prager Strasse Station - 4 min walk
- Dresden Central Station - 8 min walk
- Dresden (DRS) - 25 min drive
- Common Ground — 1 min walk
- Curry+ - 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 1 min walk
- Holzkohle Grill - 1 min walk
- Borowski - 1 min walk
About this property
The Student Hotel Dresden
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Dresden. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 6 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 11 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. This property only accepts debit or credit cards, credit cards, and debit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great hotel which gives back to the student community. Friendly interesting staff and fun atmosphere. Walkable the train station, trans and old and new town!