Get an overview of this hotelDresden hotel in Weisser Hirsch with restaurant
Located in Weisser Hirsch, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Leonhardi-Museum, Dresden Funicular Railway, and Dresden Suspension Railway. Schwebebahn Dresden and Blue Wonder Bridge are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a restaurant.
All 19 rooms offer TVs with cable channels, plus showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Zu Den Linden
The hotel offers a restaurant. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Zu Den Linden has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Designated smoking areas
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Zu Den Linden has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Hotel Zu Den Linden
- Hotel Zu Den Linden Dresden
- Zu Den Linden
- Zu Den Linden Dresden
- Zu Den Linden Hotel Dresden
- Zu Den Linden Hotel
We should mention
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.