Visiting Dry Ridge
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Dry Ridge, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, coffeehouses, and shopping.
- You'll find 14 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Williamstown
- The closest major airport is in Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.), 26 mi (41.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cincinnati, OH (LUK-Cincinnati Municipal - Lunken Field), 30.5 mi (49 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dry Ridge
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Dry Ridge Outlet Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Piddle Park and Williamstown Lake.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Dry Ridge - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and room size.
Dressing for Dry Ridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 42.56 inches of rain falls on Dry Ridge each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F