Definitely get what you pay for.
Posted Aug 9, 2015
The room was so out dated. The AC unit to cool/heat the room hadn't been serviced in some time, here was so much build up in the vent that I'm not sure the air was clean that was being circulated. In the bathroom the handle in the shower was duct taped in place, it had been taped for some time to where there was black mold growing on it and in the fitting. There was black mold on the bottom of the shower curtain, under the sink there appeared to be black mold as well. Around the furniture on the floor there was so much dust that had been there for what looked like ages and items haven't been moved to be cleaned. The floor was sticky feeling so you always had to wear socks. The entire place needs a face life and renovated.