Visiting Duas Barras
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Duas Barras has to offer. There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Duas Barras
Places to visit in the larger region include Sitting Dog Rock, Veu da Noiva Waterfall, and Casa Suica Fribourg Institute. Additionally, you'll find Nova Friburgo Cable Car and Nego's Garden in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Duas Barras, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 17 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Fabris is located 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the heart of Duas Barras. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Nova Friburgo can enjoy access to free breakfast and 24-hour room service, along with free WiFi.
- Eco Resort Serra Imperial is 22 mi (35.4 km) from central Duas Barras. This 3.5-star hotel in Nova Friburgo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Alta Colina Chalés is 22.3 mi (35.8 km) from the center of Duas Barras. This 3-star pousada in Nova Friburgo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Duas Barras
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 61°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 64°F
- Average annual rainfall for Duas Barras is 56.65 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 61°F