Overview of Fairmont Ajman
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Fairmont Room)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds (Fairmont Room)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Fairmont Sea View)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds (Fairmont Sea View)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Sea View
Signature Room, 2 Double Beds, Terrace, Sea View
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Family Room, 2 Bedrooms, Sea View (Connected Rooms)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Sea View
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Sea View
Suite, 3 Bedrooms, Sea View
Royal Penthouse, 3 Bedrooms, Sea View
Royal Penthouse, 4 Bedrooms, Sea View
About this area
Located in Ajman, Fairmont Ajman is in the city center and on a private beach. Rolla Mall and Al Qasba are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Sharjah Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Sharjah Ladies Club, or check out an event or a game at Al Sharjah Sports Club.
- Ajman Museum - 10 min walk
- Ajman Beach - 17 min walk
- Sharjah Ladies Club - 11 min drive
- City Centre Ajman - 15 min drive
- Rolla Mall - 15 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Spectrum – Pool-view buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Gioia Italian Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Kiyi Turkish Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering Turkish cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The Cave Sports Bar – Sports bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Badr Lounge – Beachfront café. Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 150.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 350 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 132 for adults and AED 66 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- Tax ID - 100002026100003. Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fairmont Ajman Hotel
- Fairmont Ajman
- Fairmont Ajman Hotel
- Fairmont Ajman Ajman
- Fairmont Ajman Hotel Ajman