Worst hotel I have ever stayed in!
Posted Oct 17, 2015
Booked for two nights, checked out after one night.
After numerous attempts to activate my room access card, was informed that the lock was broken and I would have to call a member of staff each time I wanted to get into my room!
Room was designated as 'non-smoking' but had clearly been a venue for an excessive smokers convention. Stinking.
My colleagues room had a broken safe, which he requested to be repaired or replaced. It was removed and never replaced.
Other minor things; no batteries in TV remote, threadbare towels. All contribute to overall terrible experience.
When speaking to the duty manager and advising why we were checking out early, telling him it was the worst hotel I had ever stayed in, his reply was "I accept that"!
Avoid at all costs - you have been warned!