- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
One Bedroom Suite
About this area
Located in Dubai's Garhoud neighborhood, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is in the historical district and near the airport. Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountain are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Dubai Festival City Mall and Dubai Cruise Terminal. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and KidZania. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: GGICO Station is 12 minutes by foot.
- Dubai Tennis Stadium - 8 min walk
- City Centre Deira - 16 min walk
- Dubai Creek - 7 min drive
- Dubai Festival City Mall - 7 min drive
- Dubai Dolphinarium - 8 min drive
- GGICO Station - 12 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Nomad – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Plumeria – Garden-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Cu-ba – Poolside rooftop bar offering Latin American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Crimson Gallery – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- . – Open daily.
About this property
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- All guests must present valid passport or government issued photo identification at check-in.
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Water park
- Spa tub
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 245 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 500 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 136 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 150 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 245 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Creekside Hotel Jumeirah
- Creekside Jumeirah
- Creekside Jumeirah Hotel
- Hotel Jumeirah Creekside
- Jumeirah Creekside
- Jumeirah Creekside Dubai
- Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
- Jumeirah Creekside Hotel Dubai
- Jumeirah Hotel Creekside
- Jumeirah Creekside Hotel Hotel
- Jumeirah Creekside Hotel Dubai
- Jumeirah Creekside Hotel Hotel Dubai
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything Location staff rooms amenities food Third time we have stayed and it won’t be the last