- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- All inclusive
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Next to a golf course and in the business district, Movenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate - Dubai is in an area with good shopping. Ibn Battuta Mall and Mall of the Emirates are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Aquaventure and Wild Wadi Water Park. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Expo 2020 Grounds and Dubai Parks and Resorts. Scuba diving, water skiing, and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with skydiving nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Ibn Battuta Station is 7 minutes by foot.Visit our Dubai travel guide
- Ibn Battuta Mall - 11 min walk
- The Walk - 5 min drive
- Montgomerie Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Jumeirah Beach - 8 min drive
- Dubai Marina Mall - 10 min drive
- Ibn Battuta Station - 7 min walk
- Dubai Intl. Airport (DXB) - 27 min drive
- Mistral — 1 min walk
- Shanghai Chic — 1 min walk
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow menu
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- 52-inch LCD TV
- Cable/satellite channels
- Pay movies
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Connecting rooms available
- Free newspapers
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Separate sitting area
- Shared accommodations
- Turndown service
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue(s)
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 120 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 240.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Bureau Veritas (Accor Hotels) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Movenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate - Dubai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The lobby decor was old school/Arabian style and very lovely nicely lit grand even and very peaceful. The only negative was that it was too far from the city center for us