Find Hotels in Dublin City West
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 10, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Dublin City West
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Dublin City West, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and lively bar scene. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its cafés, local tours, and entertainment choices. Top sights in the city include Tallaght Stadium and Phoenix Park.
- You'll find 1430 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dublin
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dublin City West
Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, The Square Tallaght, and Village Green Shopping Centre. Taking local tours is one of the top activities, while Tallaght Stadium, Lucan Golf Club, and Grange Castle Golf Club are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Phoenix Park and Corkagh Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Dublin City West. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Moat Lodge - With a stay at this 2-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Glashaus Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Maldron Hotel Newlands Cross - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include War Memorial Gardens, 5 mi/8 km from the city center, and Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum, which is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) away.
Getting Around Dublin City West
With so many transportation options, seeing Dublin City West is easy. Take advantage of metro transit at Cheeverstown Station, Citywest Campus Station, and Fettercairn Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Dublin Clondalkin-Fonthill Station, Adamstown Station, or Dublin Parkwest and Cherry Orchard Station.
More trip options
- Dublin City West Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels in Dublin City West Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Dublin City West Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Dublin City West
- More Hotel Options in Dublin City West
- More Popular Hotels in Ireland
- Other Hotels near Dublin City West, Ireland
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends