Get an overview of this hotelGeorgian Dublin hotel in Baggot Street, walk to Merrion Square
Popular property highlights
Located in Baggot Street, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of National Museum of Natural History and National Gallery of Ireland at Merrion Square. Bord Gáis Energy Theatre and Trinity College are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with dry cleaning, this hotel has laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and a front-desk safe.
All 17 rooms feature modern comforts like LCD TVs with digital channels, along with free WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include private yards, coffee makers, and down comforters.
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Spotless guestrooms
- Good, quiet location
- Overall value of stay
- Comfy beds and overall room comfort
Baggot Court Townhouse
Baggot Court Townhouse features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Georgian hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Baggot Court Townhouse has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1800
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Portable fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8.00 and EUR 10.00 for adults, EUR 5.00 and EUR 7.00 for children (approximately)
- Baggot Court
- Baggot Court Townhouse
- Baggot Court Townhouse Dublin
- Baggot Court Townhouse Hotel
- Baggot Court Townhouse Hotel Dublin
- Baggot Townhouse
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not served at this property.
This property does not have a Ireland Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.