Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelDublin hotel with pool in Newlands Cross
Popular property highlights
Near Dublin Airport
Located at Newlands Cross, with easy access to Dublin sights, this hotel is within 1 mile of Newlands Golf Club. The Aviva Stadium can be reached within a 20 minute drive or alternatively via the Red Luas Line to Dublin City Centre. Punchestown Race Course is a 25 minute drive from the hotel.
The hotel's guests can enjoy use of the indoor pool. Complimentary WiFi and self parking is available. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Green Isle Conference & Leisure Hotel guestrooms are decorated in pastel shades and have cherrywood furniture; all offer complimentary high-speed 50 MB broadband Internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Green Isle Conference & Leisure Hotel
Green Isle Conference & Leisure Hotel's guests can enjoy an array of amenities including an indoor pool, a fitness facility, a steam room, and a restaurant. Conference facilities with 48 meeting rooms, complimentary wireless Internet access, and free parking are also available on site.
The hotel has a on-site convenience store located on the ground floor, which sells gifts, food, coffee, wines, minerals, toiletries, health and beauty products, and newspapers.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 48
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 270
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Breakfast is served in the restaurant Monday to Friday from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and Saturday and Sunday from 7 AM to 11 AM. The hotel serves food daily from 12:30 PM to 9:30 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15.00
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Green Isle Conference & Leisure Hotel
- Green Isle Conference & Leisure Hotel Dublin
- Green Isle Conference Leisure
- Green Isle Conference Leisure Dublin
- Green Isle Conference Leisure Hotel Dublin
- Green Isle Conference Leisure Hotel
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert