Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelCity-centre hotel on the banks of the Grand Canal
Popular property highlights
Near Stephen's Green
This Dublin canal-side hotel is 500 metres from St Stephen's Green and 1 kilometre from the bustling shops and bars of Grafton Street.
Guests mingle with locals at Charlemont Bar & Bistro, a bar which holds barbecues in the summer. 24-hour room service is available from the restaurant.
Satellite television as well as tea and coffee making facilities are featured in all the Hilton Dublin's 193 guestrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Staff at the Hilton Dublin's 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock room service and exchange currency, and the concierge can advise on local sightseeing excursions.
Business travelers can make use of fax, copying and secretarial services, and stay connected via free wireless Internet access.
The Hilton Dublin is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 8
- Total number of rooms - 193
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Charlemont Bar & Bistro - Modern restaurant and bar, popular with residents and Dubliners alike. Serves European-style fare, sandwiches and bar meals. Barbecues are held on the terrace during summer months. Open for lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 40.00 per accommodation, per stay
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 40.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.00 per stay
- Dublin Hilton
- Hilton Dublin
- Hilton Hotel Dublin
- Hilton Dublin Kilmainham Hotel Dublin
- Hilton Dublin Hotel
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.