Overview of InterContinental Dublin
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Junior Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, View
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
Family Room, 1 Double Bed
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
About this area
Located in Dublin's Ballsbridge neighborhood, InterContinental Dublin is in the city center and near the beach. Dublin Castle and St. Patrick's Cathedral are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Croke Park and Dublin Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Aviva Stadium or 3Arena.
- Aviva Stadium - 17 min walk
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre - 10 min drive
- University College Dublin - 10 min drive
- 3Arena - 10 min drive
- The Convention Centre Dublin - 13 min drive
- Dublin Sandymount Station - 4 min walk
- Sydney Parade Railway Station - 16 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 17 min drive
- Seasons Restaurant – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Whiskey Bar – Serves lunch daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Hospitality Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Dublin Four Seasons Hotel
- Four Seasons Dublin
- Four Seasons Hotel Dublin
- InterContinental Dublin Hotel
- InterContinental Dublin
- 4 Seasons Hotel Dublin
- Dublin Four Seasons
- InterContinental Dublin Hotel
- InterContinental Dublin Dublin
- InterContinental Dublin Hotel Dublin
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Always a pleasure to stay at the Intercontinental
A brilliant hotel in a fantastic location for a rugby match or even a night out in town. I also attended a function in the hotel, the food and service was fantastic considering they were catering for 280 guests. The staff are very friendly, professional and efficient. I have and will stay at this hotel again.