- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Aviva Stadium
- 17 min walk
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre
- 4 min drive
- University College Dublin
- 6 min drive
- Dublin (DUB)
- 17 min drive
Please select a valid check out date
About this area
Located in Dublin's Ballsbridge neighborhood, InterContinental Dublin is in the city center and near the beach. Dublin Castle and St. Patrick's Cathedral are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Croke Park and Dublin Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Aviva Stadium or 3Arena.
- Aviva Stadium - 17 min walk
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre - 4 min drive
- The Convention Centre Dublin - 4 min drive
- 3Arena - 5 min drive
- University College Dublin - 6 min drive
- Dublin Sandymount Station - 4 min walk
- Sydney Parade Railway Station - 16 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 17 min drive
- Seasons Restaurant – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Whiskey Bar – Serves lunch daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Hospitality Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Frequently asked questions