Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelGeorgian Dublin hotel beside Trinity College
Popular property highlights
By Grafton Street
Housed in a five-storey Georgian building, this Dublin hotel sits beside Trinity College and the National Art Gallery, 200 meters from Grafton Street.
O'Callaghan Mont Clare's guests can enjoy a meal in either the hotel's restaurant or the traditional Irish bar. Wireless Internet access is available.
Guestrooms at O'Callaghan Mont Clare include cable television, trouser presses, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
O'Callaghan Mont Clare
O'Callaghan Mont Clare guests can enjoy an array of amenities including the use of the fitness centers at the nearby Davenport and Alexander hotels, 24 hour room service and babysitting service for a surcharge. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. Buffet breakfast is available each morning in the hotel's restaurant (surcharge). Parking is available for a surcharge. The hotel also provides a meeting room.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 74
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Goldsmith's Restaurant - With large bay windows overlooking the street, the hotel's restaurant is named after playwright Oliver Goldsmith and serves modern European cuisine with an Irish twist. Dishes can include Pan Fried Fillet of Beef Medallions with Irish Whisky Cream Sauce, Sautéed Supreme of Chicken Eire and Pan fried fillet of Red Snapper served on a potato cake.
No.1 Merrion Street Bar - A traditional-style Irish pub with leather upholstery, a long wooden bar and polished glass. Popular with guests and locals alike, the bar serves hearty bar food including Irish Stew and steak sandwiches.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 12 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Clare O'Callaghan
- O'Callaghan Mont Clare
- O'Callaghan Mont Clare Dublin
- O'Callaghan Mont Clare Hotel
- O'Callaghan Mont Clare Hotel Dublin
- Mont Clare Dublin
- Mont Clare Hotel Dublin
- o Callaghan Mont Clare Dublin
- o Callaghan Mont Clare Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.