Get an overview of this hotel3-star Dublin inn in City Centre Dublin, walk to Christ Church Cathedral
Popular property highlights
Located in City Centre Dublin, this inn is within a 10-minute walk of Four Courts, Christ Church Cathedral, and Dublin Castle. Vicar Street and Old Jameson Distillery are also within 10 minutes.
This inn features a bar/lounge, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi in public areas.
All 24 rooms provide free WiFi, coffee makers, and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- O'Shea's Merchant Inn Dublin
- O'Shea's Merchant Inn
- O'Shea's Merchant Dublin
- O'Shea's Merchant
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property does not have a Ireland Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.