Get an overview of this hotel3-star Dublin hotel in City Centre Dublin, walk to St. Stephen's Green
Popular property highlights
Located in City Centre Dublin, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of St. Stephen's Green and Gaiety Theatre. Trinity College and St. Patrick's Cathedral are also within 10 minutes.
Along with self parking, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi in public areas.
All 41 rooms provide free WiFi, coffee makers, and cable TV.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Stephen's Green Travelodge
Stephen's Green Travelodge features an elevator (lift). Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Stephen's Green Travelodge is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 41
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20.00 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20.00 per pet, per stay
- Stephen's Green Travelodge Dublin
- Stephen's Green Travelodge Hotel
- Stephen's Green Travelodge Hotel Dublin
- Travelodge Stephen's Green
- Stephen's Green Travelodge
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.